Sunday, November 24, 2019

DAVID GEARIN (1964-2019)




DAVID GEARIN (1964-2019) 



The Stoughton High School Class of 1983 is deeply saddened to learn of the passing of David Gearin. David was a longtime Stoughton resident who also raised his family in Franklin. He was active in ice hockey and spent his time coaching. He was educated at Northeastern University and Babson College. 

David and I went to elementary school together at what was then the Chemung Hill School in Stoughton. Although I hadn’t seen him in many years (I think the last time I saw him was at one of our reunions) I always remembered him as being a very intelligent, funny guy. He always had the rare ability to make people laugh- and he was good at it. 

Fellow classmate Stephanie Ciulla reminded us that she along with Dave were voted as the most sarcastic in our graduating class. Dave carried that humor all through school wherever he went. 

David will be missed by everyone who knew him and loved him. Please join me in remembering David and wishing peace comfort and strength to his family during this very difficult time. 

- John Leahy, SHS Class of 1983 

No comments:

Post a Comment