Wednesday, May 30, 2018

35TH REUNION EARLYBIRD DEADLINE TOMORROW!

My fellow classmates,

Greetings! I hope you all had a wonderful long holiday weekend as we all reflected back on the brave selfless service that our proud men and women have made over the years to our country, in particular those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.

I thought I would stop by and throw out a reminder about reunion # 35, which, as you all know, is set for Saturday night,  September 22, at the Dedham Hilton at 7:00 PM.  (scroll down to previous posts to view all the details).  As you all may have read, the cost to attend the reunion is $65 per person,  a figure which is guaranteed if paid by May 31st, which is tomorrow. If you would like to join us in Dedham, there is still time to secure your $65 reservation but time is running out! As of this Friday, June 1, the cost will be $85 per person. So if you haven't sent in your payment and you would like this special rate, please rush your payments directly to:

BILL MACE
690 WEST STREET
STOUGHTON, MA. 02072

We have hotel rooms all reserved at the Hilton (at a very discounted rate), here is that link again:

Remember, you can cancel right up to 24 hours prior to the event.

I'll be starting my baseball season in a couple of weeks so I will not be quite as active in this process, but I will still be providing updates as necessary.

Thanks and I hope to see you on 9/22!

- John Leahy
SHS Class of 1983

No comments:

Post a Comment